Re: Filemaker

Kathy (kathy@purdue.edu)
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:00:28 -0700 (PDT)

I have used Filemaker to manage the slide library here. I really like it. I
use the template developed at Yale by Susan Jan Williams. Here is the URL if
you want to check it out. You can mess with it to conform to your needs.
http://www.library.yale.edu/visual_resources/fmp.htm
Kathy Evans
Purdue University

--