Re: Kaos, anyone?

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 04:29:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Margery,

at the moment difficult to get. Please try this:

-used VHS at ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1562250720

-Bowker's Complete Video Directory On Disc (but not very reliable):
Kaos. Released: 01/1993 M G M U A Home Video.
Directed by Paolo Taviani, Vittorio Taviani. Based on a story by Luigi
Pirandello.
Series: International Director's Collection Ser.
Color MPAA Rating: R Italian
VHS ITA 301066 188 min. S ENG
(Active)
$ 29.98 (Publisher)

-in Europe?:
not available in Italy, German, France, Spain, Denmark, Sweden
but still available in the Netherlands in the DVD format
(probably Region Code 2/no english subtitles and PAL!):
Prijs 27,21 for example here:
http://www.vanpiere.nl/

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat