Re: abnormal psychology

Brigid Duffy (
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:39:08 -0700 (PDT)

Try looking up materials on split personalities or multiple personalities.
According to this website (
that's what "disassociative identity disorder" translates to.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132-4200

>I have a prof asking for a "updated video on disassociative identity
>I'm clueless - the only titles I've seen that look remotely relevant are
>older than the 1991 "The World of abnormal psychology" that we have from
>Any ideas?
>Barb Bergman
>Media Services Librarian
>Minnesota State University-Mankato
>(507) 389-5945