RE: History Channel video title

Bergman, Barbara J. (barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu)
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:02:34 -0700 (PDT)

Sandy says thanks for the mention of the Haworth volume. And hopes for a
positive review. <grin>

My video collection is the lucky recipient of Nancy Olson's, and now
Sandy Roe's, expertise.

Barb Bergman
Media Services Librarian
Minnesota State University-Mankato
(507) 389-5945

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Pitman [mailto:vidlib@videolibrarian.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 4:06 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: History Channel video title

Hi Mike,

I seem to remember the "Elizabeth R" at one point in the advertising
myself
(although this could be senility). Either way, this reminds me of an
important question I was going to ask you: would you like to review "The
Audiovisual Cataloging Current" edited by Sandra K. Roe from Haworth
Press?
Would need review by Oct. 1. Let me know?

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com