RE: Front Row Entertainment

Brian Whiteley (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:26:12 -0700 (PDT)

Facets currently lists the version of this title from Belle & Blade
(#DV62396, $29.95 list), but there are numerous suppliers:

Front Row Entertainment, $6.99 list, releases 9/01
VCI, $9.99, letterbox (2.35:1), released 8/02

Also, Troma (!) is releasing a widescreen edition in November for $19.99.
Despite some of its content, Troma's titles tend to be of decent quality. I
don't know if this DVD will be letterboxed or anamorphic widescreen.

Front Row is a budget supplier, so its quality may be questionable. Also,
the VCI version is proper aspect ratio.

Brian D. Whiteley
Facets Video Sales Executive
brian@facets.org <mailto:brian@facets.org>