Re: Front Row Entertainment

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:53:56 -0700 (PDT)

Well we like to think we are reliable and there are a number of good
companies, notably Image, Criterion, Anchor Bay ( for companies that handle
studio films besides the studios)
If Goodtime is the same as Good Times who did VHS they were legal but poor
quality. Another company to avoid is MADACY. In general DVD's & tapes that
are unusually cheap ( under $10) are probably bad quality or illegal or
both.
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503