Re: CBS 9/11 special to be rebroadcast tomorrow night

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:44:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kim, all:

Although I didn't see the original broadcast, if I'm not mistaken this is
the same program as "9/11: A Filmmaker's Perspective," with the two French
brothers Jules & Gedeon Naudet (we just reviewed it and other 9/11-related
titles in our pre-pub reviews section for Video Librarian Plus subscribers
at www.videolibrarian.com).

This title is now available on the Paramount Home Video label on both VHS
and DVD. But all the host segments (including Robert De Niro's) have been
removed.

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com