Re: CBS 9/11 special to be rebroadcast tomorrow night

Anne Plyler (aplyler@cclslib.org)
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:24:57 -0700 (PDT)

I believe this is 9/11 The Filmmakers' Commemorative by Jules and Gedeon
Naudet and James Hanlon. It is available for sale in both VHS and DVD from
places like Midwest Tape, but sellers are asking libraries not to display it
for the public until 9/12.
Anne