Re: Oh, Freedom

LeeAnne Krause (LLKRAUSE@gwm.sc.edu)
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 08:12:13 -0700 (PDT)

--=_A4F8E837.08698481

I don't THINK so, because he was under the impression that it might not
have made the change from 16mm to vhs.

LeeAnne L. Krause
Manager, Educational Films
USC Film Library
803-777-0322

>>> ghandman@library.berkeley.edu 09/09/02 11:08AM >>>
Hi.

Is your patron thinking about

Oh freedom after while / a production of Webster University and
the University of Memphis ; directed and ... [videorecording]
[San Francisco, CA] : California Newsreel [distributor], c1999.
VHS.

???

At 07:06 AM 9/9/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>for sale on VHS? My patron
>says it was made around 1966.

UC Berkeley

--=_A4F8E837.08698481

I don't THINK so, because he was under the impression that it might not have made the change from 16mm to vhs.

LeeAnne L. Krause
Manager, Educational Films
USC Film Library
803-777-0322

>>> ghandman@library.berkeley.edu 09/09/02 11:08AM >>>
Hi.

Is your patron thinking about

   Oh freedom after while / a production of Webster University and
          the University of Memphis ; directed and ... [videorecording]
        [San Francisco, CA] : California Newsreel [distributor], c1999.
        VHS.

???

At 07:06 AM 9/9/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>for sale on VHS?  My patron