Re: seeking closed circuit broadcast rights for "Daughters of the

Jeffrey W. Pearson (jwpearso@j.imap.itd.umich.edu)
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:12:17 -0700 (PDT)

That's great! Can we use the KINO DVD we have? What do you need from
me to proceed? Number of times we plan to show it and the dates, and
such? Would you simply invoice us for the permission?

Thanks Jessica,

Jeff