RE: Radio archives?

Carol Dunn (dunn@oplin.lib.oh.us)
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:37:58 -0700 (PDT)

Where does this fellow reside? I know the Bowling Green State University in
Ohio has
a popular culture library collection. Here is their URL:
http://www.bgsu.edu/colleges/library/pcl/pcl.html

Regards,
Carol Dunn
AV Manager, NT Administrator and Webmaster
dunn@oplin.lib.oh.us
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, Ohio 45840
www.findlay.lib.oh.us
Telephone: 419.422.1712
Fax: 419.422.0638

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Larry Adelman
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 6:06 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Radio archives?

An acquaintance has an historic collection of 10,000 (sic!) 1/4" reel to
reel tapes of radio shows from around the world.

>From radio dramas with Vincent Price to music of the Maori people, to
recordings of Babe Ruth and Gen. MacArthur, to, get this, War Songs of
the Third Reich, recorded live 1939-1945 and sung by Musik Corps & the
Wacht Batallion of Berlin. All of it indexed.

He wants to donate them to a public archives. I am soliciting your
suggestions for him. Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Larry Adelman
California Newsreel