RE: Movie source? "Bartleby"

Katherine McGivern (kmcgivern@bergen.edu)
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 06:19:42 -0700 (PDT)

I, too, have been waiting for the release of the Jonathan Parker version of Bartleby. The latest information I have is that it will be released on video or DVD later this year, or early 2003. You can check the status at www.bartlebythemovie.com or call Richard Abramowitz at 646-205-9312

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn Huntley [mailto:mhuntley@hamilton.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 2:37 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Movie source? "Bartleby"

Hello all -
A professor wants me to find a U.S. source for the 2001/2002 film
"Bartleby," directed by Jonathan Parker. The only connection I've been able
to find is that perhaps it's being distributed by Outrider Pictures. The
phone number on the Outrider website (310-309-3787) gets me an "out of
service" message, and nobody responded to the e-mail message I sent to
their posted address (mail@outriderpictures.com).

If, as my search indicates, it isn't available yet as a video or DVD, then
my next choice would be to rent it as a 16mm film. What does anyone know
about the availability of "Bartleby"?

Thanks in advance for any information you can send me.
Marilyn Huntley

Audiovisual Classroom Services
408 Christian A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu