Re: Red Hollywood

Tom B. (tboghosn@calarts.edu)
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:03:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Peter
Here is the e mail address for Thom Andersen.He does not have one of his
own so can you please write to the following address and they will forward
it to him.
I did make a mistake though, . Red Hollywood is only aavailable on video.
The address is as follows: ppalmer@calarts.edu
Thanks
Tom Boghossian