Re: Almodovar films

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:49:01 -0700 (PDT)

The only Almodovar which I have seen issued on DVD are All About My Mother,
Live Flesh, Tie Me Up..., Women on the Verge..., and Kika, although the latter
seems to have gone out of print already. The early films (pre-Women on the
Verge...) have been unavailable on vhs for a while (except Labyrinth of
Passion, for some odd reason) - Cinevista had the rights to them, but whether
they have gone out of business or the rights have expired I don't know.
Hopefully now that he has been "officially recognized" by Hollywood these will
get reissued.

--
John Holland
Librarian