RE: FREAK--John Leguizamo

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:25:10 -0700 (PDT)

You're welcome. I hope the professor finds success!

Monique

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn Huntley [mailto:mhuntley@hamilton.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 12:17 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: FREAK--John Leguizamo

Thanks, Monique -
That was my question, posted on videolib this past April. I've forwarded

your message to the professor who wanted the movie. Maybe she'll finally

get her video.
Marilyn Huntley

At 07:03 AM 8/21/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear videolibbers:
>
>A few months ago, someone asked about John Leguizamo's FREAK.
>
>I don't know if the person found a distributor or not, but it will be
>shown again on HBO Comedy this weekend, Saturday I believe. It has
>been my experience in the past that if you ask real nice, provide
>justification and if HBO owns the rights--they will deposit a video
>copy in your library.
>
>Check their schedule at www.hbo.com

Audiovisual Classroom Services
408 Christian A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu