Re: FREAK--John Leguizamo

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:18:41 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Monique -
That was my question, posted on videolib this past April. I've forwarded
your message to the professor who wanted the movie. Maybe she'll finally
get her video.
Marilyn Huntley

At 07:03 AM 8/21/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear videolibbers:
>
>A few months ago, someone asked about John Leguizamo's FREAK.
>
>I don't know if the person found a distributor or not, but it will be
>shown again on HBO Comedy this weekend, Saturday I believe. It has been
>my experience in the past that if you ask real nice, provide
>justification and if HBO owns the rights--they will deposit a video copy
>in your library.
>
>Check their schedule at www.hbo.com

Audiovisual Classroom Services
408 Christian A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu