RE: techtv computer videos

Carol Dunn (dunn@oplin.lib.oh.us)
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 05:24:26 -0700 (PDT)

We have them in our collection. I also watch TechTV on my home satellite.
They have a very good computer show called The Screen Savers. It's basically
a intermediate/advanced computer show. Be that as it may, there is
good basic information on both videos. They also have a very good website
at:
http://www.techtv.com/techtv/

Regards,
Carol Dunn
AV Manager, NT Administrator and Webmaster
dunn@oplin.lib.oh.us
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, Ohio 45840
www.findlay.lib.oh.us
Telephone: 419.422.1712
Fax: 419.422.0638

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Renee Zurn
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 8:14 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: techtv computer videos

Is anyone familiar with these computer videos? I don't remember reading any
reviews but the information from Instructional Video does make them sound
very attractive. I am thinking about ordering techtv Computer Basics and
How to Build a Website. Any information on these videos would be
appreciated.

Renee Zurn
Duluth Public Library
520 W. Superior St.