Re: Inventive CD Burners

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:39:58 -0700 (PDT)

This isn't a problem my institution has (yet) to deal with, but how about
small holographic stickers - a little glittery dot in one corner of the
cover art? Maybe with SSUL on it, as further identification. I understand
those don't copy well at all.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University