RE: Pape rwork Question

Rhonda Rosen (scoutzmom@yahoo.com)
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:15:21 -0700 (PDT)

Jessica -
why don't you purchase a few rubber stamps that say
"Not in our collection" or "Not able to fulfill your
request" --just stamp the offending p.o. and return
it.
that way, it has only taken a few seconds of your time
and informs the person ordering that there is a
problem....
just a thought -

Rhonda Rosen
Loyola Marymount University