Re: John Berger film

Tom Hyland (
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:32:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rhonda,

I realize this is not the same film you are looking for, but we are
distributing a new documentary with John Berger and Sebastião Salgado
called THE SPECTRE OF HOPE. The two discuss Salgado's award-winning
photography, primarily from his book of collected photos called
"Migrations"; they discuss the larger aesthetic and social issues found in
the work.

Here is a link to the film at our site -

Tom Hyland
First Run/Icarus Films
32 Court Street, 21st Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201