Re: Video search: In Shifting Sands

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 05:40:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Michael,

no information about the availability of this film, but some
information, especially about the financing of this project (see BBC)
and the distribution company:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1446656.stm
http://www.hppub.com/movies/msand.htm

Distribution company is called "Five Rivers". I did not find any adress.

There does exist a video which was shown by a peace organisation in May
this year:
"In Shifting Sands: The Truth About UNSCOM and the Disarming of Iraq",
that exposes the ramifications of the failure of the US policy of
economic
sanctions-based containment of Iraq. This video will be shown at
Traprock on
Thursday, May 16 at 7:30"

For the availability of this video you might contact the adress on this
website:
http://users.crocker.com/~afsc/calendar/TROCK528.HTM

Traprock Peace Center
103A Keets Road