RE: NEW Convalescence Video List

Speirs, Sr Gilmary (speirs@es.marywood.edu)
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:13:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for sharing; it looks as if it will be helpful in my work.

Sr. Gilmary Speirs, IHM
Collection Management Librarian for non-Print
Marywood University
2300 Adams Ave.
Scranton, PA 18509
E-mail speirs@es.marywood.edu
Phone: (570)348-6266
FAX: (570)961-4769

-----Original Message-----
From: Sallymaro@aol.com [mailto:Sallymaro@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 11:17 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: NEW Convalescence Video List

--part1_10c.148373a6.2a6834ec_boundary

Vidlibbers:
Recently the Langeloth Foundation commissioned National Video Resources to
evaluate videos in the field of convalescence and rehabilitation and develop

a list of exemplary works. The screening panel, composed of librarians,
filmmakers and health professionals, selected @70 titles from @300 screened.

The list, including videos on Alzheimer's Disease, post traumatic stress,
cancer, and support for caregivers (among many other topics) is available on

the web at www.convalescence.nvr.org. We hope librarians will find it a
useful.
Sally Mason-Robinson
NVR