Re: CD/DVD labelling software

R. Hertzler (rhertz@u.washington.edu)
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:32:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Gary.

Adaptec has a product that often comes bundled with external CD-writable
drives, and this is probably available for purchase as a separate product.
Comes with software to run off nice, neat labels on your laser printer and
what you accurately describe as essentially a fancy sandwich press to
apply it. Don't know the exact name, but I'm sure PC Warehouse/Mac
Warehouse and their ilk have several products listed. Your local computer
store down Telegraph probably has them, too.

Randy Hertzler
University of Washington Libraries