RE: skip doctor - again

Jaeschke, Myles (mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org)
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 06:38:48 -0700 (PDT)

I used the motorized Skip Doctor on our DVDs which are ruined. Many times
it has brought the disc back to life. No problems with using it on DVDs as
far as I can tell.

Best Regards,
Myles Jaeschke
TCCL
-----Original Message-----
From: Rhonda Rosen [mailto:scoutzmom@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 6:19 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: skip doctor - again

hi everyone, and happy 4th!

a while ago we talked about the skip doctor and i
believe we said it was an alternative to the pricey
RTI disk check machine. i was going to purchase one,
but the comments from buyers on amazon.com have made
me re-think.

can i hear from people who have used it again, please?
and others who used other items to clean dvd's, cds...

thanks,
rhonda rosen
loyola marymount university