Re: Video's with sound problems

Pat Means (pmeans@austinc.edu)
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:25:14 -0700 (PDT)

Margi,

I have also been having this problem. I have had to return at least 8
videos over the last 12 months. I had to return some a second time before
I got good copies.

They told me that their equipment is checked regularly and act as though
they are surprised that I have been having so much trouble. They always
are courteous but it is a hassle to have to return tapes all of the time.

I too am glad to hear that I am not the only one with this problem.

Pat Means
Abell Library
Educational Media Center
Austin College