(no subject)

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:03:42 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, none of these appear to be available on video in the US. "Porgy and
Bess" is a particularly notorious unobtainable film, blocked from release and
distribution for years by the Gershwin estate, but I have heard that now there
are further complications. Not sure why specifically the others aren't
available.

--
John Holland
Librarian