Re: looking for WW II movie

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 08:07:10 -0700 (PDT)

It sounds like this is the Colditz Castle story. In addition to the TV movie
suggestion below there was a theatrical release in 1955 called "The Colditz Story"
with John Mills (out of print according to Facets, but it was available on Republic
Home Video recently), plus a Nova documentary called "Nazi Prison Escape" which is
probably still available from PBS Video and/or WGBH.

--
John Holland
Librarian