RE: 3rd time the charm for Agenda...sorry for this...

Pomes, Stephen (Stephen.Pomes@mms.gov)
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 06:02:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone...

I am planning on being at the conference, and I look forward to seeing
everyone and participating in the scholarship committee also. Although I
haven't purchased any tickets for the Gala, I hope some are still available.
(I have my fingers crossed on this one!!!)

Steve Pomes

Stephen V. Pomes, Librarian
Library
U.S. Dept. of Interior