Re: a question of searching...

Pat Shufeldt (pashuf@charter.net)
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:50:29 -0700 (PDT)

Facets is currently offering El Norte for $59.95. The copy I received
about 6-8 weeks ago was shipped before they began showing it on the
website as available. I did not note anything out of the ordinary at the
time it was received. I'll put a request on it and check as soon as it
gets through the processing department. It had been on order, with
instructions to ship when available, for over a year.

Pat Shufeldt
Greenville (SC) County Library System
pashuf@charter.net