RE: OT but fun

Pamela S. Reeves (PReeves@uwyo.edu)
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:02:31 -0700 (PDT)

I remember a year or so back when a professor in Chicano Studies wanted
me to locate and purchase "A Bowl Full of Beans". I asked the list for
help, and someone responded with the proper title "A Bowl Full of
Beings".

Pamela Sue Reeves
preeves@uwyo.edu
University of Wyoming
Audio Visual Services
P.O. Box 3273
Laramie, WY 82071
(307)766-3184
http://www-lib.uwyo.edu/db/av/

-----Original Message-----
From: Lonergan Lynn GS-11 AUL [mailto:Lynn.Lonergan@MAXWELL.AF.MIL]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 1:50 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: OT but fun

My personal favorite occurred when I was a community college librarian
in
North Carolina. We frequently obtained videos from the state library for
students to use. One evening, a young man approached me wanting to know
if
the state library had a film on the mercy killing of "youth in
Asia".....

Lynn A. Lonergan
Chief, Acquisitions Section
Air University Library
600 Chennault Circle, MAFB AL 36112
Voice: 334.953.2509/ Fax: 334.953.1192

"If you live in a railroad station sooner or later you board a train."
--Ann
Roiphe