RE: OT but fun

Pamela S. Reeves (
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:02:31 -0700 (PDT)

I remember a year or so back when a professor in Chicano Studies wanted
me to locate and purchase "A Bowl Full of Beans". I asked the list for
help, and someone responded with the proper title "A Bowl Full of

Pamela Sue Reeves
University of Wyoming
Audio Visual Services
P.O. Box 3273
Laramie, WY 82071

-----Original Message-----
From: Lonergan Lynn GS-11 AUL [mailto:Lynn.Lonergan@MAXWELL.AF.MIL]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 1:50 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: OT but fun

My personal favorite occurred when I was a community college librarian
North Carolina. We frequently obtained videos from the state library for
students to use. One evening, a young man approached me wanting to know
the state library had a film on the mercy killing of "youth in

Lynn A. Lonergan
Chief, Acquisitions Section
Air University Library
600 Chennault Circle, MAFB AL 36112
Voice: 334.953.2509/ Fax: 334.953.1192

"If you live in a railroad station sooner or later you board a train."