Re: a question of searching...

Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:03:42 -0700 (PDT)

I forget, Rhonda...does Innovative allow limiting by format? If so, that's
one small sidestep to the
"dropped article" syndrome. Also: is language limitation
available...some systems query you about whether
the language you're searching is english...e.g.

Press RETURN if the first word is an article IN THE LANGUAGE OF YOUR TITLE
OTHERWISE type NO and press RETURN.