RE: anger management & personal finance

Suhr, Angie (Asuhr@library.dcr.state.nc.us)
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:22:40 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Pat,

Facing Anger (21 min., 1999 release, for situations in the workplace),
available from Corvision---
http://www.corvision.com/

Managing Anger (39 min., 1999 release), available from Shirah---
W. R. Shirah, Distributor, Tel. 804-745-1877

Why Are You So Angry? (34 min., 1991 release), available from Kinetic--
Kinetic Video, Tel 800-466-7631

You may ask for free preview copies. Managing Anger is most used by our
patron among the three videos listed above.

Angie

Angie Suhr
Video Services Branch
State Library of North Carolina
asuhr@library.dcr.state.nc.us
4642 Mail Services Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-4640
919/733-4489 fax: 919/733-1843
Opinions expressed in this message
may not represent the policy of my agency.
E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject
to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed
to third parties.