FW: anti-globalization video titles?

John Hoskyns-Abrahall (John@bullfrogfilms.com)
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:24:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mark Green,

Bullfrog distributes a lot of new titles on globalization. For a complete
list check out http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/subjects/globalization.html.

Perhaps the program that most succinctly looks at the arguments that were
raised by the protesters in Seattle is THE SEATTLE SYNDROME
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/lsss.html. Amongst those featured in
the program are Naomi Klein, Francis Fukuyama, James Wolfensohn and Robert
Reich. The film is part of a 30-part series called LIFE which looks at the
efffect of globalization on individuals and communities around the world.
We are just now releasing a second series called CITY LIFE which looks at
the effect on cities around the world.

For outstanding films on the impact of globalization on a single country I
would recommend Stephanie Black's film about Jamaica, LIFE AND DEBT,
distributed by New Yorker Films
f, and John Pilger's look at Indonesia called THE NEW RULERS OF THE WORLD,

Good luck!

John Hoskyns-Abrahall
Bullfrog Films
P.O. Box 149