Re: anti-globalization video titles?

Amy Severson (ajs@sfu.ca)
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

This is What Democracy Looks Like, by the Independent Media Centre
http://www.thisisdemocracy.org/

View from the Summit (haven't seen this one)
http://www.onf.ca/viewfromthesummit/5/synopsis.html

It is interesting to see the "unofficial" versions of what happened....

At 06:55 AM 6/6/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>Can someone recommend some current videos that document the growing
>antiglobalization movement? I already have "Free Trade Slaves" and Michael
>More's "The Big One." I'm looking for a balanced discussion that might
>include protesters at WTO meeting in Seattle, etc. Maybe something with
>discussion by Thomas L. Friedman or William Greider?
>
>TIA,
>
>Mark Green
>Simpson College

Amy Severson
Learning and Instructional Development Centre
7560 Education Building
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6 Canada
phone: (604) 291-4300 fax: (604) 291-4900
ajs@sfu.ca www.sfu.ca/lidc