Re: anti-globalization video titles?

Amy Severson (
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

This is What Democracy Looks Like, by the Independent Media Centre

View from the Summit (haven't seen this one)

It is interesting to see the "unofficial" versions of what happened....

At 06:55 AM 6/6/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>Can someone recommend some current videos that document the growing
>antiglobalization movement? I already have "Free Trade Slaves" and Michael
>More's "The Big One." I'm looking for a balanced discussion that might
>include protesters at WTO meeting in Seattle, etc. Maybe something with
>discussion by Thomas L. Friedman or William Greider?
>Mark Green
>Simpson College

Amy Severson
Learning and Instructional Development Centre
7560 Education Building
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6 Canada
phone: (604) 291-4300 fax: (604) 291-4900