Re: anti-globalization video titles?

Jenny Baum (info@mediarights.org)
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 07:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mark,

Here's a list of antiglobalization documentary films.
http://www.mediarights.org/search/search_results.php?mode=specific&search_ke
ywords=globalization&search_topic=Documentaries

A lot of them seem to be available through Bullfrog.

Also, Big Noise Productions has a lot on the WTO in Seattle.

Showdown in Seattle
http://www.mediarights.org/search/fil_detail.php?fil_id=01044

And

Breaking the Bank
http://www.mediarights.org/search/fil_detail.php?fil_id=01045

Best,
Jenny

--

Have you registered with MediaRights.org and filled out your user profile yet? What are you waiting for?

Go to http://www.mediarights.org/forms/register.php to register, then login and go to My Membership to fill out your user profile.

--

Jenny Baum Web Site Manager MediaRights.org info@mediarights.org http://www.mediarights.org 104 W. 14th St., 4th Floor, New York, NY 10011 T: 646.230.6288 FAX: 646.230.6328