Re: anti-globalization video titles?

Jenny Baum (
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 07:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mark,

Here's a list of antiglobalization documentary films.

A lot of them seem to be available through Bullfrog.

Also, Big Noise Productions has a lot on the WTO in Seattle.

Showdown in Seattle

Breaking the Bank

Have you registered with and filled out your user profile yet? What are you waiting for?

Go to to register, then login and go to My Membership to fill out your user profile.

Jenny Baum Web Site Manager 104 W. 14th St., 4th Floor, New York, NY 10011 T: 646.230.6288 FAX: 646.230.6328