Re: looking for DVD advise - public library

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:47:21 -0700 (PDT)

It's just like Bonnie described re her promo cd's - it is sort of curved into a
shallow bowl and is completely shot through with cracks. It rather looks like
someone took a sledge hammer to it, but it is still in one piece. I don't know
what it did to the microwave - broke it, I hope!

--
John Holland
Librarian