RE: Videos on Tattoos

Information Services ("Hansen,)
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:52:45 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,
Video Librarian recently reviewed a title "Body Art" from WellSpring
Media that might be of interest... $19.95. We're placing an order....
Hope this helps!
Beth Hansen

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Turnquist [mailto:kturnquist@avidmediacenter.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 2:42 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Videos on Tattoos

Hello,
Regarding tattoing, consider the video "Tatooing and Body Piercing: Thinking
Smart
About Body Art" from SVE/Churchill Media (2001). It's 20 mins. for
middle/high
school levels. It was reviewed and recommended by Video Librarian in
September
2001.

Kathy Turnquist, Director
Audio Visual Institute of DuPage