EL NORTE

Steve Bliss (steve@facets.org)
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 08:52:53 -0700 (PDT)

At the risk of attracting the attention of my good friend and "copyright
cop" Jessica Rosner, Facets has been selling VHS copies of EL NORTE from a
company called Frontera Films for some time now. We were initially
suspicious so we checked it out with Artisan and they apparently no longer
own the rights.

Ordering info for English-subtitled VHS:

S00398
$59.98 list

I'm told the quality is "so-so."

Steve Bliss
Director, Video Sales
The entire FACETS VIDEO CATALOG is online at www.facets.org.
Search for titles, directors, genres, and more from over 50,000 VHS & DVD
titles
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC.
1517 W. FULLERTON AVENUE
CHICAGO, IL 60614