Re: Availability of two foreign films

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 08:22:08 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Kim,

I don't know a single source for these two films on video.

To get TOUTE LA MEMOIRE DU MONDE (a documentary about the french
national library) you might contact the rights owner in Paris. Perhaps
they can furnish a copy on video Adress is taken from Bifi
http://www.bifi.fr/. I hope it's still correct:

Films du Jeudi/de la Pleiade (Les)
3, rue Hautefeuille
75006 Paris
tel : +331 40 46 97 98
fax : +331 40 46 89 88

Rights owner of HOTEL DES INVALIDES is as I know CNC http://www.cnc.fr/
The film has been produced by "Forces et Voix de France" and was
distributed by the CNC.

with kind regards
Peter Delin
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin