Re: Need to find compilation tapes of recent commercials

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 31 May 2002 09:36:10 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Christopher,

here are more compilations from a british(?) source containing some
already mentioned:
http://www.adweek.com/adweek/images/pdfs/best_spots_catalog.pdf

Most popular in Europe is the prestigeous Lions Award in Cannes
http://www.canneslions.com/Html/CannesLions2001/generalinfo.shtml. The
compilation of the annual winners is called CANNES ROLLE and is
regularly shown in cinemas and TV programs throughout Europe. Here is a
source in Germany to get the 2001 and 2002 compilations (spots in
original language, most in english, VHS or DVD/PAL):
http://www.canneslions.de/home/Content/cannes/CannesRolle2000/render_top
(ordering is at the bottom of the page) Perhaps someone knows a source
of Lions Award compilations in the U.S.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin