RE: Need to find compilation tapes of recent commercials

Pamela S. Reeves (PReeves@uwyo.edu)
Thu, 30 May 2002 13:45:36 -0700 (PDT)

Clio Awards in New York. I can't locate their address in my files. We
purchased our last copy in 1998. You might try the web.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Lewis [mailto:clewis@american.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 2:33 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Need to find compilation tapes of recent commercials

Except for political advertising, the only compilations of commercials I
have been able to locate have been of older commercials - none more
recent
than 1994. In the past I have gotten mailings about compilations of
commercials that won London International Advertising awards but can't
recall who was selling them. Any leads?

Christopher Lewis
American University Library
Media Librarian
202.885.3257

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. - H.L. Mencken