Re: Librarians in the Media

Lorraine (llklok@hkucc.hku.hk)
Mon, 27 May 2002 18:49:22 -0700 (PDT)

The Librarian in the film Star War - the attacks of the clones is not a
typical librarian of today (I hope). We are more proactive and initiative
to any inquiries.

By the way, if you like to watch for special visual effects, it is a great
show but other than that, I would not recommend. Unless you are a great
fan of scientific/imaginary films.

Just my two cents

Lorraine Lok
AV Librarian