Re: Help finding a film

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 25 May 2002 06:09:53 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dennis, dear Fang,

I suppose there is no chance on the European market (Germany, France,
Italy, Spain) and in Australia either. WorldCat has only one entry: The
San Antonio Public Library in Texas got it from Mexico (french with
spanish subtitles), published probably by a government agency in the
nineties. Perhaps you try to contact them.

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html