RE: to those who missed the Free VHS Offer

Gary Handman (
Thu, 23 May 2002 08:29:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all:

A reminder to all videolib-ers... Correspondence such as the type below
should be sent directly to the sender of the original message, NOT the list
at large.

Thanks for your cooperation!

At 05:27 AM 5/23/2002 -0700, Lawrence Clemens wrote:
> I am just catching up on email. We would love a copy at the Naval
>Academy. Many of our students have studied the issue and the Indian
>Ocean area is the area predicted for the next major war.
>Please send tape to:
>Multimedia Support Center
>Attn: Director
>Nimitz Library
>589 McNair Rd.
>U.S. Naval Academy
>Annapolis, MD 21402-5031
>Larry Clemens
>Director, MSC
>TodayĂs Yahoo News headline (India and Pakistan move to the brink of
>war -
> underscores the
>importance of the documentary: ˘War on Terrorism Series: Pakistan
>Staring Into the Nuclear Abyss.÷ To the 24 people who requested their
>VHS, your copies are on the way; and as a number of you suggested I am
>posting the Free VHS offer this one time because a number of people may
>missed seeing it offered. To obtain your copy, please email me:

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000