RE: to those who missed the Free VHS Offer

Thu, 23 May 2002 08:29:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all:

A reminder to all videolib-ers... Correspondence such as the type below
should be sent directly to the sender of the original message, NOT the list
at large.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Gary

At 05:27 AM 5/23/2002 -0700, Lawrence Clemens wrote:
>Chip,
> I am just catching up on email. We would love a copy at the Naval
>Academy. Many of our students have studied the issue and the Indian
>Ocean area is the area predicted for the next major war.
>
>Please send tape to:
>
>Multimedia Support Center
>Attn: Director
>Nimitz Library
>589 McNair Rd.
>U.S. Naval Academy
>Annapolis, MD 21402-5031
>
>Thanks
>
>Larry Clemens
>Director, MSC

>TodayĂs Yahoo News headline (India and Pakistan move to the brink of
>war -
>http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/World/Kashmir_Dispute/) underscores the
>importance of the documentary: ˘War on Terrorism Series: Pakistan
>Frontline:
>Staring Into the Nuclear Abyss.÷ To the 24 people who requested their
>Free
>VHS, your copies are on the way; and as a number of you suggested I am
>posting the Free VHS offer this one time because a number of people may
>have
>missed seeing it offered. To obtain your copy, please email me:
>chip@chiptaylor.com

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000