Re: Metropolis versions

Jeffrey Clark (clarkjc@jmu.edu)
Wed, 22 May 2002 09:24:46 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

There may not be a really decent version of Metropolis on video in any
format right now, though I haven't seen anything currently available on VHS.

However, latest word is that a Metropolis reconstruction/restoration is due
on DVD around Oct. 2002. You can check out the website covering this and
other things Metropolis at:
http://metropolis.ninsei.org/

Jeff

--On Wednesday, May 22, 2002 8:37 AM -0700 Mike Boedicker