Re: Need help with obscure performance video

Wed, 22 May 2002 07:32:36 -0700 (PDT)

After looking in more staid sources, I tried Google. Patty Chang is
mentioned numerous times and I even found a current vita -- but no contact
information. Frustrating. Every press release said that she was born in
San Francisco but now lives in New York, so I just tried the New York
phone book. There's only one listing. It may not be the right one, but
it's worth a try: 228 W. Houston, Manhattan, NY 10014 212/645-0526 --
Kris

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Marcia M. Parsons wrote:

> I would like to buy this in response to a faculty request:
>

> >material type: Other
> >Author: patty chang
> >Material Name: paradice
> >Publisher: patty chang (new york, ny)
> >Address: ? (still searching)
> >ISBN: ? OCLC # is 44858564.
>
> >" This 1996 video is only owned by one library (Univ. of CA Irvine),
> >and it documents an important and upcoming Asian American
> >performance artist's work. There are many students and professors in
> >theatre and fine arts who would benefit from access to this tape."
>
> Many thanks, Marcia

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405