Re: Video Encyclopedia of the 20th Century

Mon, 20 May 2002 14:44:30 -0700 (PDT)

Chris is right...the collection should be re-entitled "History's
Justifiably Forgotten Moments"... When I was trying to scare up dough to
score this set, I showed it to a few venerable history faculty who choked,
spluttered, and let the room in a huff (or maybe, as Groucho would have
said, it was a minute and a huff).

Nonetheless...for students (and others) trolling for images to crank into
multimedia projects, it's pretty cool.

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000