RE: Soylent Green and THE NAME OF THE ROSE

Rick Faaberg (RickF@nwresd.k12.or.us)
Mon, 20 May 2002 14:12:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I'd just like to encourage posters to send their messages to this list in
plain text, not HTML or RTF format.

See below as an example of what I'm receiving.

Regards,

Rick
NWRESD
Oregon

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Fesenmaier [mailto:fesenms@wvlc.lib.wv.us]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 1:57 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Soylent Green and THE NAME OF THE ROSE

--------------85F238621552F57C821E9D18

I believe that Edward G. Robinson plays Sol Roth, the "last librarian"
in the ultimate B-sci fi film, SOYLENT GREEN. I used to show our
librarians THE NAME OF THE ROSE, definitely one of the more interesting
films involving libraries. PARTY GIRL is the funniest.....how about THE
BARBARIAN LIBRARIAN in UHF?- Steve Fesenmaier

--------------85F238621552F57C821E9D18

begin:vcard
n:Fesenmaier;Stephen L.
tel;work:1-800-642-9021 ext. 2015
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.wvlc.lib.wv.us
org:Library Development;West Virginia Library Commission
adr:;;1900 Kanawha Blvd. East;Charleston;West Virginia;25305;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:fesenms@wvlc.lib.wv.us
title:Research Librarian
fn:Research Librarian