Re: Videos re Libraries?

Mon, 20 May 2002 14:09:07 -0700 (PDT)

OK, Sally. The fun's over. The reality is that there are not many
documentaries (as opposed to how-to programs) on libraries/librarians.
One interesting program, however, is "Into the Future," on the
preservation of digital information:

Title: Into the future [videorecording] : on the preservation of
knowledge in the electronic age / a production of American Film
Foundation, Sanders & Mock Productions in association with Commission on
Preservation & Access and American Council of Learned Societies ; written,
produced and directed by Terry Sanders.

Published/Produced: [S.l.] : Commission on Preservation & Access ; [Santa
Monica, CA : Distributed by American Film Foundation], c1997.

-- Kris

On Mon, 20 May 2002 Sallymaro@aol.com wrote:

> --part1_c1.210bb0a4.2a1abb66_boundary
>
> OK, guys, thank you so much for all the suggestions. And I can't wait to get
> my hands on "Party Girl." But I need documentaries rather than feature films.
> Sally
>
> --part1_c1.210bb0a4.2a1abb66_boundary
>
> <HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>OK, guys, thank you so much for all the suggestions. And I can't wait to get my hands on "Party Girl." But I need documentaries rather than feature films.
> <BR>Sally</FONT></HTML>
>
> --part1_c1.210bb0a4.2a1abb66_boundary--

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405