Re: Videos re Libraries?

Mon, 20 May 2002 13:45:22 -0700 (PDT)

Uh...sorry you missed an exceedingly clever screenplay, jon. Party Girl
is the only film I have EVER seen that actually features a scene in which a
character offers an exposition on what a professional librarian is and does
(nah, I don't consider the wonk (wuzzis name? Giles?) in Buffy on the same
par). Sure, PG is a fluffy little indie film, but someone in production
got it right re the image of the profession. There's a scene near the end
in which erstwhile party girl Posey offers an explanation of how she'd
construct a search strategy that's priceless.